Safe & Secure Payments
We have chosen Pay pal to process your payment because of their professional and secure processing. In case if you don’t have a pay pal account, we do accept Bank Transfer as method of payment. But this process takes a bit longer as we have to wait for payment clerance.
Wall View has developed the following guidelines to help ensure that your online shopping experience is safe and secure.
Secure Transaction Guidelines
Tip 1: Protect your passwords.
- If using a public computer or terminal, always log out when you complete an online session.
- Keep your passwords private. Remember, anybody who knows your password may access your account.
- When creating a password, use at least 8 characters–a combination of letters and numbers is best. Do not use dictionary words, your name, e-mail address, or other personal information that can be easily obtained. It is also recommended that you frequently change your password. If you need assistance with this, visit our Changing Your Password page in your Account Section.
- Avoid using the same password for multiple online accounts.
Tip 2: Be wary of unsolicited e-mail and telephone contacts.
- Infinity Style will never e-mail or call a customer and ask that they disclose or verify their infinitystyle.com password, credit card, or banking account number. Such information should only be submitted when completing an order on infinitystyle.com, registering for Infinity Style Payments, contacting infinitystyle.com directly, or when making updates to Your Account.
If you receive a suspicious e-mail with a link to update your account information, do not click on the link, instead go directly to www.infinitystyle.com and then to your account.
- If you are contacted or receive an unsolicited e-mail from an unknown entity, and are asked to confirm or provide your password or personal or banking information, simply disregard the request and report the incident to infinitystyle.com for investigation.